While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same:
Our commitment to your safety.
We have created new protocols for our re-opening that include:
- Pre-screening patients and team members
- Patient screening via phone to keep high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home
- Antimicrobial mouth rinses before dental exam and treatment
- Measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office
- Mask and hand sanitizer use for patients and a protective barrier at our front desk
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, and our children’s section is closed
- Patients will be scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), CDC, and OSHA Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, family members, and neighbors — thank you!