Bone Graft in Salem, OR
Rebuild your smile
Preserve your jaw, preserve your smile
Are you struggling with missing or severely decayed teeth? A dental bone graft may be the solution for a healthy and stable implant foundation. Bone grafting is a surgical technique that can help rebuild and restore the jaw bone and gums around missing teeth. This can not only enhance the aesthetic of your smile but also safeguard the exposed roots of your teeth from additional harm and decay.
Unlike partial dentures or bridges, implants offer several benefits, such as durability, minimal maintenance, and the ability to function and look like natural teeth. They also help preserve your facial structure and help you eat, speak, and smile with confidence.
If you’re considering dental implants as an alternative to dentures, schedule a consultation at Healthy Smiles Family Dental. Request an appointment today to learn more about how a bone graft can improve your dental health.
Am I a candidate for bone grafting?
Several signs may indicate that you are a candidate for dental bone grafting. These include:
- Bone loss or deficiency in the jaw can be caused by periodontal disease, tooth loss, or other factors.
- Needing dental implants but having insufficient jawbone density or volume to support them.
- An irregular or recessed jawline, which can cause aesthetic concerns.
- Difficulty in wearing dentures due to lack of jawbone support.
- Having difficulty in biting or chewing certain foods.
It’s important to consult with your dentist to determine if bone grafting is the right treatment option for you. They’ll evaluate the amount and quality of bone in the jaw and recommend the appropriate course of treatment. Are you looking for a bone grafting expert in Salem? Our team is here to help.
What to expect from a bone graft
- Your dentist will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth, gums, and bone structure to begin the implant process.
- If a bone graft is necessary, the procedure will be performed to strengthen the jaw and prepare it for the implant.
- After the bone graft has healed, the implant will be inserted into the jawbone.
- The final step of the restoration process involves attaching a custom-made crown, bridge, or denture to the implant.
After the procedure is complete, we’ll provide you with follow-up care instructions to help the grafted area heal properly.
Visit us at Healthy Smiles Family Dental, one of our dentists will assess your situation and recommend the best treatment for you. Don’t wait! – let us help you get your smile back as soon as possible.
Dentistry is teamwork
Let’s work together. At Healthy Smiles Family Dental, we are here to help you enjoy a beautiful, healthy smile.
Our Salem dentists are known for their commitment to:
- High-tech treatments
- Quality and affordable care
- Full-service dental care for patients of all ages
Our goal is for you to leave every appointment feeling excited about both the care you received and what the future holds for your smile.
“Great place, great staff, and they really take care of you. Definitely recommended!“
and Financing Options
We can work with most insurance plans. If you don’t have dental insurance, we offer a variety of flexible payment options, including CareCredit.
Invest in your dental health and save!
We offer CareCredit and discount plans through Principal and Carrington. Our office can also arrange payment plans with automatic withdrawals from your bank account.
Whether you have dental insurance or not, we’ll help you get the care you need at a price you can afford.
Thank you for your service! We are proud to offer all veterans a 10% discount on all dental care and any products purchased at our office.
Become a patient at Healthy Smiles Family Dental
Have questions? Call (503) 315-2500. We hope to see you soon!