Dental Bonding in Salem, OR
Improving Your Smile Is Easy
Smile like never before!
Sometimes, small imperfections can affect the way you feel about your smile. Thankfully, there are many options to treat those imperfections and help you recover your confidence!
One of the easiest and more practical ways to improve your smile is with dental bonding. This is a simple, non-invasive, fast way to repair specific esthetic issues, like chips, cracks, gaps, discoloration, spots, and even crooked teeth. At our office in Salem, the dental bonding procedure is usually completed in one single visit and uses a tooth-colored composite resin. Our dentists utilize this material to cover damaged teeth, repair chips, cover stains, and close gaps.
Benefits of dental bonding:
- It’s fast—tooth bonding is applied in one appointment
- It’s safe—the materials we use are completely safe for your mouth and body
- Has a natural look—dental bonding mimics the natural shade of your teeth
- It’s comfortable—you won’t even notice it!
- It’s reversible—unlike other dental cosmetic procedures, dental bonding can be reversed
Schedule your consultation today!
The dental bonding process
Essentially, this is a very straightforward procedure. Since dental bonding doesn’t need to alter any dental structure like other dental procedures, most of the time, it doesn’t even require anesthesia.
- Your dentist carefully chooses a composite resin material that matches your tooth’s natural color
- They prepare your tooth, applying a chemical adhesive to it
- Your dentist places the bonding material on your tooth’s surface, molding it to fit the shape of your tooth
- Once the desired shape is obtained, a curing light is used to harden the material
- Finally, your dentist polishes the hardened composite to make it look natural
Dental bonding or veneers: Which one is better?
Both porcelain veneers and dental bonding are great alternatives to improve your smile and repair small problems, like cracks, stains, and gaps. Both procedures have pros and cons that you’ll need to consider to make the best decision.
Porcelain veneers are coverings that are placed on the front surface of your tooth. Your dentist needs to remove some enamel from your natural teeth before putting them in place. This is why this procedure can’t be undone and veneers need to be replaced every 10-20 years.
In contrast, dental bonding doesn’t need important enamel removal, which is why it’s reversible. However, you’ll need to have your tooth/teeth retouched every 10 years.
At Healthy Smiles Family Dental, your dentist will work with you to find out if dental bonding is the right treatment for your teeth.
You are not alone
If you want to make a difference in your smile, our team is here for you. We like to work with our patients to find the best way to address any dental issue that may be affecting their confidence. We are a judgment-free dental office where we work together to improve your smile. Our Salem office is committed to:
- A high-tech approach to dental care
- Affordable and high-quality treatments
- Comprehensive dentistry for patients of all ages
- We can’t wait to help you achieve the beautiful smile that you deserve!
“Dr Xu and her staff are wonderful. Knowledgeable, professional, friendly. Would highly recommend!“
and Financing Options
If you’re interested in dental bonding in Salem or any other cosmetic procedure, our office will be happy to explain to you any associated costs. We work with major insurance providers and also offer different payment options (including CareCredit) and our own in-house membership plan.
Thank you for your service! We are proud to offer all veterans a 10% discount on all dental care and any products purchased at our office.
Investing in your smile has never been easier
Your complete family can join our in-house membership plan for just $50 per person per year, which includes:
- FREE dental exam
- Savings of 20% on procedures, including dental bonding
- All Oral-B and Sonicare products, 15% off!
Whether you have dental insurance or not, we’ll help you get the care you need at an affordable price.
Don’t see your insurance provider listed? Call our office in Salem at (503) 689-8936.
Become a patient at Healthy Smiles Family Dental
Our dentists welcome you and your whole family to our convenient Salem office. Schedule your veneers consult today.
Have questions? Call (503) 689-8936. We hope to see you soon!